Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Welcome To The Blog

Hi, after being a magic fan for quite a while, I have decided to have a go at some of the the best tricks available, most notably card tricks. Hopefully this blog will enlighten its readers to become magicians or allow amateurs to learn some pretty cool tricks for their impromptu lunch time acts.


Why Rob Raider?

My name is rob and I primarily use a raider deck of bicycle cards in my performances, I also like to think it symbolizes me raiding a deck of cards and manipulating them for my advantage.
I am not a professional magician, I do not use mega fancy techniques or equipment, just a deck of cards and maybe a couple of strings.

Rob Magic will contain:

Basic Text and Visual Trick Tutorials

Buying Advice

My experiences showing off the magic

Other Magic News


Thanks for joining me, expect the first proper post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment